Who's in for February?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch! What does that make MMM she is there 5 months?

Sorry.... And Triple-M has glasses with special powers the make her constantly cool. (Even though she is Canadian too. So that tells you how powerful they are!)

(And I think cv is just jealous that he's not a Marcher!! LOL!!):baby:

Marcher Madness? Meh......

February?!?!?! Are you in?!?!?!?

It is where the Kool Kids Congregate!!!

Everyone knows February is the BEST month in Cozumel. That is why they have the biggest party in February!

Official new Carnaval poster:

Carnaval Poster 2015.jpg

So here is the list as I see it:

MMM___________________NOTLEAVING______HomeSweetHome______Living Underwater

Cicopo___________________1/28-2/11_________Hotel Cozumel ________assorted ops

Macado__________________ 1/28-2/02_________Suites Bahia__________Aldora

Dustin Josh James & Dave____1/31-2/04_________Hotel Coz____________?? & Cenote Xperience

Merchant.r+Hubby+ 4 ______1/31-2/07_________??????????___________??????

zzzScuba__________________2/01-2/10_________Sunscape Sabor_______??????

kentmorrdave______________2/03-4/03_________Mayaluum___________Living Underwater

Darol______________________2/07-2/14_________Hotel Cozumel_______??????

loudives + Nancy____________2/08-2/15_________Sunscape Sabor_______Bottom Time Divers

Ken T +Wife________________2/09-2/19_________?????????????________Tres Pelicanos

CVChief, Susanita +Nep,Niece__2/10-2/19________Casa De Jefe__________Scuba with Alison

Dirty Dog + 2_______________2/11-2/17__________Sabor_______________Aldora

judydivescoz________________2/15-3/02__________apt in town_________Albatros Charters

Pidgiepoo and hubby­­­_________2/16-2/25__________Casa Marcos________Dive with Martin

PeterNBiddle +1_____________2/17-2/28__________El Presidente (Oh!)___Aldora

Fin59 & Dive-Ho_____________2/20-2/28__________Casa Martillo________Dive With Martin

gcawad + 3_________________2/20-3/03__________Casa Mexicana_______Aldora

Brenners+ prime scuba divers__ 2/21-2/28_________sunscape sabor________diving island style??

gr8jab____________________2/21-2/28_________Scuba Club____________Scuba Club

Gdog + 1__________________ 2/22-3/4__________ Hotel Cozumel________Aldora

Zman96___________________2/25-3/7__________??????????_______________???????

And Z maybe you should think about bumping your into Feb only. Them Marchers are weird!

Scubaboard dinner at El Moro on the 16th.

That would be Monday between the weekend parades and the BIG Tuesday parade.

Dinner list:

CVChief and the +3
DirtyDog, Sue and Kim
Betty from [-]Toronto[/-] COZUMEL + 1

So who else is going in the Feb? I know you are out there!!!!

And who is coming to dinner?
We had a great time last year:

View attachment 201852

So can I count on you for the BIG party?[/QUOTE]

Chief, I do love Feb, we have done Carnival 4 years in a row and enjoyed it. We had to book pretty late in the game for this year and all of the condos we liked were booked. By pushing back 2 weeks we got a good deal on a condo up north again.
Make sure you don't drink Wet Wendys or the island dry.

And Chief, don't forget you once were a Marcher as well.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/361569-march-cozumel-carnival-6.html

Ok, peeps, I was a little concerned about our number, so I called Southwest and said we have to do something. So Southwest started a BIG sale. Book by 1/31 and fly by 2/28. (Sorry Marcher Mehs).

I looked and saw a 150 leg down on Monday the 9th and a 160 back on the 19th. So I rebooked. What did it cost me? NADA. So I am coming a day earlier and I have 4 - $60 vouchers for SW for the reduction in price.

And they sent me a bunch of drink coupons. Really? Ok, I wasn't sure about this relationship cuz you were sorta the last girl in the bar at closing, but I am thinking now, Southwest, you and me are gonna party, girl!

Winning......

Oh, and:

Ekkk.... Z, what is next Z? A tape of my singing Guantanamera in the shower?

77980-ferris-bueller-shower-gif-KlsY.jpg

Ok I am always willing to learn something. Did you know Guantanamera is Cuban? Weird. I told the wife and she said of course it is. (with the look) So maybe I am the only one who didn't know.... Story is at the beginning.

[youtubehq]h0gg3-xvMB0[/youtubehq]

Last edited:
202147[/ATTACH]

Ok I am always willing to learn something. Did you know Guantanamera is Cuban? Weird. I told the wife and she said of course is. (with the look) So maybe I am the only one who didn't know.... Story is at the beginning.

[youtubehq]h0gg3-xvMB0[/youtubehq]

Not sure we want to see that video!

Sorry.... And Triple-M has glasses with special powers the make her constantly cool. (Even though she is Canadian too. So that tells you how powerful they are!)......
We Canadians are SO cool that we actually spend about half the year frozen solid.:D

Seriously, peeps? Let's be getting on the Feb list. And throw your name in the dinner hat. I think February is the longest running SB Dinner in the history of SB. This might be a historic anniversary. Err.

Wait, this is the Fifth Annual Cozumel Carnaval Scubaboard Dinner! Yea that is the ticket. Invasion-smavsion. This is the real deal. Now who is coming?

Seriously, peeps? Let's be getting on the Feb list. And throw your name in the dinner hat. I think February is the longest running SB Dinner in the history of SB. This might be a historic anniversary. Err.

Wait, this is the Fifth Annual Cozumel Carnaval Scubaboard Dinner! Yea that is the ticket. Invasion-smavsion. This is the real deal. Now who is coming?
Wish I could....I think I have been at all four! It's not a good night for me. Bummed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom