Who's going to the SubGravity/Hammerhead Demo day at Blue Grotto?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I barely caught sight of this, but I am def going. It's only $35, so who's with me??? BTW, that includes entrance to the park, which is usually $40. Sign up here: [h=2]SubGravity/Hammerhead Demo day at Blue Grotto[/h]

Join SubGravity for a try dive experience on the HammerHead CCR on Saturday, 14 November 2015 at Blue Grotto in Williston, Florida.This event kicks off at 9am with an introduction to the HammerHead CCR. Each participant will spend a minimum of 1 hour with a HammerHead CCR Instructor learning the basics of diving a rebreather and enjoying a long dive at the site. Our goal is to provide a quality experience for your first HammerHead CCR exposure.

This event has a lot of activities you can participate in before or after your rebreather dive:

• You can bring your personal dive equipment (or rent equipment at Blue Grotto) to dive
  • If you are a certified cave diver and you bring your cave diving equipment, you can experience a guided cave dive in the Blue Grotto Cave
  • Sub-Gravity Diver Propulsion Vehicles (DPVs), engineered by Bonex will be available for demo dives
  • SubGravity H3 dive computer, powered by Seabear will be available for demo dives

WHAT TO BRING:

• A copy of a nitrox diver certification, or above, along with personal dive equipment (mask, fins, and exposure protection suitable for a minimum of 60 minutes in 22C/72F water temperature).
  • For divers participating in the DPV experience, please bring complete diving equipment including BCD, regulators / gauges / computer / cylinder / weights / and tanks or rent equipment on site.
  • For divers participating in a guided cave dive at Blue Grotto, you must bring your full cave diver certification, in addition to cave diving equipment.

EVENT LOCATION:

3852 NE 172nd Court
Williston, FL 32696 USA
Home
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:

Pull into the front entrance of Blue Grotto and stop by the main office to sign in. As a registered participant of this event, your name will be on a SubGravity / HammerHead CCR guest list. Complete the waiver and releases then drive into the resort to meet us at the Pavilions.
HAVE QUESTIONS?

Email us and we will get back to you right away.
Included in this fee –

• Hammerhead CCR Demo experience
  • Blue Grotto entrance fees for a full day
  • Lunch
  • Unlimited diving outside of the HammerHead DEMO experience
  • Opportunity to try A Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV)…or two!

Last edited:
I'm in!

Demo days are always great fun, meet some new peeps, maybe learn something too.

Since Netdoc is driving, I guess that's where we will be.
:wink:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It will be a good time. The guys at SG make it fun.
I had the opportunity to pilot one of their DPV's on Saturday. Grins and giggles.
Make sure your mask and fins are on tight. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the opportunity to pilot one of their DPV's on Saturday.
I've only heard great things about their DPVs... I just can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom