Who to Dive With? Playa Del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sam/nora

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Diving in Playa Del Carmen next month Oct. All dive operators seem okay. Does anyone have feedback on any operator in particular? Thanks for any info.

Tank Ha on 5th Ave has an excellent staff - professional, friendly and safety-conscious. I've dove with them many times over the past 5 years and have always been very happy with their service. They offer ocean dives, cenote trips and usually take a boat directly to Cozumel once a week (which is much easier for me than taking gear over on the ferry to dive for a day).
Have great time in Playa - I hope to be going back again soon !

Diving in Playa Del Carmen next month Oct. All dive operators seem okay. Does anyone have feedback on any operator in particular? Thanks for any info.

ProTech --- they are off the beaten track, but they are AWESOME!

JcF

Jason with Fantasea Dive or Todd at the Abyss. Both will take you on some very good dives.

Jason at Fantaseadive gets my vote. I've dove with him twice in the past year, once with my son, and then I brought back my daughter months later to experience PDC and Coz for herself. Jason is entertaing, re-assuring, professional, and confidence inspiring. Look for my detailed review on this board from last November.

Back
Top Bottom