Who teaches TDI Tech courses in Hawaii?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDante

Registered
Reaction score
I live in California but interested in visiting Hawaii to take my TDI Advanced Nitrox and possibly Decompression procedures course. I've searched online quite a bit but I don't see any shops that regularly offer these courses. Does anyone know who teaches these tech classes in Hawaii? I'd prefer the big island but Oahu would work as well.

Kevin Davenport teaches TDI tech courses as well as PADI TecRec courses. He was my course director for my Trimix instructor course. As you would expect from an experienced tec instructor, he knows dive theory inside and out and is an excellent communicator. I highly recommend him for tec training. I'll post his website below. DM me if you'd like me to put you in touch with him directly.

Beyond Open Water: Beyond Open Water – Beyond Open Water specializes in taking you beyond your open water class.

Kevin Davenport teaches TDI tech courses as well as PADI TecRec courses. He was my course director for my Trimix instructor course. As you would expect from an experienced tec instructor, he knows dive theory inside and out and is an excellent communicator. I highly recommend him for tec training. I'll post his website below. DM me if you'd like me to put you in touch with him directly.

Beyond Open Water: Beyond Open Water – Beyond Open Water specializes in taking you beyond your open water class.
This is excellent - thanks! I'll be contacting him shortly via his website.

Reactions: CCS
I teach most of the Tdi courses anywhere in the world. I’ll fly to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom