WHo should I dive with in Bohol?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanyadeweymarn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ok - so I've found myself on Bohol and I've found myself with a free day for diving! You have all been so helpful with my previous post I thought I'd ask for your help again. I was planning on staying on panglao and thought maybe dive from Alona beach..... do you have any suggestions or recommendations for who to dive with. If you helped last time you will know I ended up having a bad time in PG - I think cos of a poor company....... please help me avoid this again!
On a budget and getting to the end of the trip but I will pay for good diving - hey that's what credit cards are for!

Thanks
tanya
x

the cheapest would be sierra madre divers along alona beach.
they have good local dm's and their equipment is decent.
look for choi and tell him you heard it from bobby, and ask for a discount :)

they also have cheap, spartan rooms along the beachfront.
hope that helps

cheers

or Philippine island Divers in Bohol Divers Lodge (Panglao Island)

Go and dive Balicasag island (daytrip, 3 dives)

I concur...I always dive with Philippine Island Divers...

I went to Balicasag on a day trip and I had the boat to myself. While another group had 5 divers.

thank you so much all of you - you lot are lovely on here! So glad I found you all.
THANKS again
xxxsx

I have used a bunch of the dive centers in Alona and I think that Philippine Island Divers was by far the best and provided consistently good service. Unfortunately both of the Instructors that I got to know, have both left (Puay Yee and Eric).. However the divemasters and boat crew were all outstanding...
I have stayed at the resort 3 times and stayed in cheap fan rooms in the back (1000P)

I am a little leary of Bay watch I have used them several times and while cheap you could not relie on them to go every day...

Sea Explorers was a reliable and friendly company..

Cheers

I highly recommend Sea Explorer. It is clean, professional and friendly.

Back
Top Bottom