Who said no big animals in Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaducer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I hate to differ, but at Red Beryl this morning I rolled over and happened to catch a few fellow mammals swimming our way...

Day5RedberylOilSlick009.jpg

Day5RedberylOilSlick010.jpg

Only wish they had hung around long enough to have some real fun!:D

Thats awesome. I defy anyone to see dolphins in the wild and not smile til it hurts!

Thats awesome. I defy anyone to see dolphins in the wild and not smile til it hurts!
They piss me off!
Its like theire laughing at me and taunting me for my crappy underwater skills when they start showing off their acrobatics :p

Very cool! Great pics!

Outstanding!!! Hope they come back when we're there in July.

Speaking of "no big animals", we saw a 5' Nurse Shark on our second day on Bonaire last June, saw Spotted Eagle Rays almost every day, Turtles every other day, and I defy anyone to call the Tarpon there small. :wink:

I hate to differ, but at Red Beryl this morning I rolled over and happened to catch a few fellow mammals swimming our way...

Wow what a lucky catch. Thanks for sharing those. They give me something to hope for next time I visit.

.....and I defy anyone to call the Tarpon there small. :wink:

That certainly is the truth. The first time one swam in front of me (through my light) on a night dive, I knew why I was warned ahead of time.....

Excellent! Now I know what site to dive on Saturday. LOL, that's like the day after tomorrow! :D Life, is Good.

What time in the morning was it?

It was our first dive, probably around 930 ish? They were headed south in a hurry...

Is Red Beryl up near White Slave?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom