Who (on Scubaboard)...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowboyneal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
1. Is the most humble?
2. Is the most annoying?
3. Is the most knowledgeable?
4. Is the biggest "know-it-all?"
5. Is the most argumentative (angry)?
6. Is the biggest "pot stirrer?"
7. Is the best peacemaker?

You don't have to answer them all. I just want to see if I have this place down yet (lol), since I can put a name to each of these...(and will later after all the votes are in)...come on now...you know who you are...personal admissions are also welcome, as are explanations...

CN

:lurk:

This should be good...

R

Dennis is pretty humble....gotta love those pis. his diving doesn't suck either

Docintrepid.
Pug.......... (the most knowledgable). Stephan Ash too.

I feel latent anger from populations starved for sunshine. Just a general regional thing. The closer people are to the equator, the less they follow rules, and seem a bit less latently angry.

I guess PF has to win pot-stirrer although he has some fresh competition on the horizon.

I predict this thread lasts about four pages.

I vote for Lamont on know it all, problem is...he knows a lot, and is willing to share. (I like that)

I will say justleesa is best peacemaker because she rules softly and heads things off before they start...and no one notices. (Hawaii forum , but she gets the award for finesse)

Walter gets most wisdom.

catherine96821:
Dennis is pretty humble....gotta love those pis. his diving doesn't suck either

Docintrepid or Pug the most knowledgable. Stephan Ash too.

I feel latent anger from pleople starved for sunshine. Just a general regional thing.

Hey, what do you mean by that? (coming from an Oregon native):D

except you.

I get most brave for posting.

Chantal, you cannot just comment...you have to post or you will get biggest coward, now...you don't want that, do you?

wow...getting flooded with PM votes for MB being the all round Top-dog. Humble, smart, etc...guess I will read all his posts.

catherine96821:
except you.

I get most brave for posting.

Chantal, you cannot just comment...you have to post or you will get biggest coward, now...you don't want that, do you?

wow...getting flooded with votes for MB being the all round Top-dog. Humble, smart, etc...guess I will read all his posts.

Okay, Catherine, I think you're the most shy! Ha, ha, ha!!!!:f:

The only reason I didn't post was because I'm pretty new to this community and am still forming opinions.:D

Yeah, me too Jcsgt... :D

But Catherine is the bravest for posting...

#1 the most humble, funny!! frank the fish_whisperer #2 annoying,lol, ME got give credit to me on that one , i think???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom