Who needs blackmagic when the GH5 can do this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What type of lens did you use?
I used a Panasonic Leica 12-60mm in acrylic dome port 7" the picture of the rig is here
Video – Reefscapes

Very nice @Interceptor121 . Really liking the detail in the seahorse closeups.

Thank you buddy. The seahorse part uses two features of the GH5, the lens is at the 60mm end so fully zoomed then I use the Ex Tele cine that gives me another 1.35x zoom so I have an equivalent of 160mm lens because I am shooting in a dome I need it to get magnification and then I used the IS Lock feature in camera for stabilisation the clip is NOT stabilised in post and actually that part is as steady as you see it

I used a Panasonic Leica 12-60mm in acrylic dome port 7" the picture of the rig is here
Video – Reefscapes

Thank you buddy. The seahorse part uses two features of the GH5, the lens is at the 60mm end so fully zoomed then I use the Ex Tele cine that gives me another 1.35x zoom so I have an equivalent of 160mm lens because I am shooting in a dome I need it to get magnification and then I used the IS Lock feature in camera for stabilisation the clip is NOT stabilised in post and actually that part is as steady as you see it
I figured you were using a tripod. That's really good stabilization if you were not.

I figured you were using a tripod. That's really good stabilization if you were not.
The whole video is hand held no tripod the IS lock feature is very useful once you know the situation to apply it to

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom