Who Is Going Where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Annual Roatan trip in May, then I'll be starting the knee replacements so the rest of 2011 may be mostly dry for me.

BTW....still have some spaces left for the CoCo View trip if anyone is interested! :D

Well, my heart was set on Belize or Roatan. Looks like it will be Stillhouse or Travis instead. Yesterday, my son was offered an internship in Houston with the Make a Wish Foundation. He's a senior at LSU in Sport Management. In addition to the regular summer tuition, we'll also be looking for an apartment for him in Houston for :depressed:three to four months. Oh well, as they say, there is light at the end of the tunnel (he graduates next December) and I don't think it's a freight train this time.

Well, my heart was set on Belize or Roatan. Looks like it will be Stillhouse or Travis instead.

Looks like I may have the same destinations, see you there!

Crossing fingers and counting pennies..

- Obviously Cozumel
- Florida Caves, Keys & Wrecks (At least twice)
- Bahamas
- Flower Gardens
- Texas Clipper
- Roatan
- Sipadan Water Village w/James and the usual suspects

I'm sue I'm leaving something out... :wink:

Saba for 10 days in July with my honey...

Hoping to shoe-horn Cozumel in there somewhere as well...

Fiji June 4-11th (Still have slots if anyone is interested)
Bonne Terre Mine in July
Possible Cayman trip in August

It will be my first time going to Bonne Terre. I have wanted to go for awhile but never got the chance. I'll let you know when I get back. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom