Who is going in September 2015?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leaving this Saturday! We're at Cozumel Palace and diving with Aldora 30th through Sep 5th. and then hopping to the mainland (but not really diving at that point).

rick

My buddy, his wife, and I are going September 19th thru the 26th. Staying at The Villa and diving with Aldora. B.

My wife and I will be at Blue Angel from September 6 - 12.

My wife and I along with two other couples will be there Sept. 27 through Oct. 6.

Staying at El Cantil and diving with Aldora. I'm not sure how many dives we've done there but it's always been with Aldora...starting in 1996 when Dave used to pick you up at the airport in his pickup. Funny how time flies when you're having fun.

Brad

Mark and Janell will be in Coz Sept 12 thru Sept 19, staying at Blue Angel and Diving with Jeremy at Living Underwater.......can't wait.

My wife (buddy) and I will be at Scuba Club Sept 26 through Oct 2. Love their special second diver for 1/2 price and the shore dives.

Does anyone know if the new marina has a name? Or do we just tell the taxi driver we want to go to the new marina?

Depends on who you are meeting. The SWA and the Max have been picking up in the new marina closest to the old, so the easiest is to go in caleta, go all the way to the left and park or get out. Then walk through the missing bit of fence 20 feet to the boat. Actually if you are walking to the 3P (ducks :) ) boats, they park close to that side too. New boat looks nice.If you drive yourself, good luck getting one of the 12 parking spaces in the new marina. of course you might drive into one of the many open holes on the way in. On the bright side, they are building the heck out of new buildings over there. Nothing is done of course, but they have alot started. lot more than a month ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom