Who is from Qc Canada?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No word on the status of the quarry close to Montreal yet. We will need to find local water holes for now. Looking into exploring some lakes.

So looks like diving activities and courses will be allowed starting Monday following Covid protocol. Some of the popular sites are still closed. Some good news!! Where are any of you fellow divers diving?

So looks like diving activities and courses will be allowed starting Monday following Covid protocol. Some of the popular sites are still closed. Some good news!! Where are any of you fellow divers diving?

There is still a lot of TBD for the dive course. The swimming pool and most of the dive sites are still close in the area. Try to conduct an OW class with these conditions. :wink:

Lock 21, Morrison’s quarry, 1000 islands (US side), Sacacomie Lake are kinda open.

I'm looking for a dive buddy to practice GUE Fundies, Tech 1 & Cave 1 skills in Montreal area, Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, 1000 islands area.
I also like DPV exploration or any kind of fun dives.

PM me if you are interested.

I am in Montreal and often go to Kahnawake. PM me if you want go there together.
Send me a message. I'm there ofter but it closes soon for winter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom