Who is from Qc Canada?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I was just wondering how many on here (SB) are from around my area? I have not seen much going on in the eastern Canada section. What are your dive spots? Go to Shops? I know it's not really dive season with the snow but it's always nice to meet and talk with fellow divers.

Cheers,

Hi @Ben_3

I am!
I live in Montréal so most of my diving is at Kahnawake almost every week-end, when I am not diving with H2O diving club. St-Lawrence wrecks and locks (21, 22, and 23) make most of my summer diving. Current can be quite something though... I haven't done "Les Escoumins" yet, but it is on my list for the summer 2020.

Nepteau is the most tech oriented shop. I also like CPAS and Total Diving.

Bonnes plongées !

Hi @Ben_3

I am!
I live in Montréal so most of my diving is at Kahnawake almost every week-end, when I am not diving with H2O diving club. St-Lawrence wrecks and locks (21, 22, and 23) make most of my summer diving. Current can be quite something though... I haven't done "Les Escoumins" yet, but it is on my list for the summer 2020.

Nepteau is the most tech oriented shop. I also like CPAS and Total Diving.

Bonnes plongées !

Souds similar to my typical dive summers. Talk about current, this year was crazy sometimes! I try and make it out to the quarry every week or so! I do dive once in a while with H20 also.

I'm looking for people to go diving with in Montréal! I've done Kahnawake a couple times, and Flintkote, and been at Bull's Cove in Gaspe, but am interested in some of the wrecks and locks and any other place around. Would love to go somewhere once a week, when it gets warm enough, to hit all the sites! Anyone interested?

I'm looking for people to go diving with in Montréal! I've done Kahnawake a couple times, and Flintkote, and been at Bull's Cove in Gaspe, but am interested in some of the wrecks and locks and any other place around. Would love to go somewhere once a week, when it gets warm enough, to hit all the sites! Anyone interested?
Sure let me known, if I’m free we can definitely go diving. Maybe you can share your info so we can get in touche. Facebook or other..

Same for me. You can PM me anytime and we can organize something. I try to go diving every week-end starting in May (maybe earlier if possible).

Nice! Now we just need to wait a few months...

Do you dive in a dry suit? I've been going in a dual layer of 7mm, it works but wow is it hot before you get in the water!

Nice! Now we just need to wait a few months...

Do you dive in a dry suit? I've been going in a dual layer of 7mm, it works but wow is it hot before you get in the water!
I dive a dry suit and it’s hot too when it’s time to suit up, water is cold

Me, a little while ago. Born near Montreal.

Lived in Newfoundland for 2 years and currently between Burkina Faso and Philippines!

Some good covid-19 news. The local gov. announced we can go diving again starting May 20th with some restrictions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom