Who is best for getting a new neck Zipseal installed on a DUI suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I am now curious about the Zip Seal vs SI Tech Quick Neck....anyone have compelling info either way?

@Andy in Gap , I called those folks....they were super helpful and nice! I may use them if I go the SI Tech route...
I have the original SiTech neck system and I do notice it while out of the water and actually considered removing it a few years ago. Once in the water I don’t notice it one bit and have no issues reaching my valves. I just ordered a new neck seal from DRIS for $30, a zip seal costs $130.

I totally get the difference in replacement neck seal cost...however...I just do not go through neck seals that fast...usually :)

I dive often and I imagine I can get well over 7 years on a neck seal. I use Seal Saver often which I contribute making the seals last a long time :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom