Who has the best price on Rangers and LTDs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a no-brainer IMO....ScubaToys!! Give them a call and not only will they give you a terrific price, but they'll take 10% off of that since you're a ScubaBoard member. :D

Oh and I do speak from experience....my husband just got a new Ranger LTD from ScubaToys. :D :D

Scubatoys has the Ranger at $615. But with the 10% it's the better deal.
Divers Direct has it at $584
Leisurepro has it at $459 but that's with their own Warranty, not Zeagle's.

Ask Scubatoys if they'll match the LP price, they did for me once. But then you don't get the 10%. Divers Direct also matched the LP price on a Stiletto ordered from them when Scubatoys was out of stock.

Both DiversDirect and Scubatoys show the LTD at 712. Which might be list. So with the 10% Scubatoys is certainly the better deal.

You might also consider the Brigade, it's Scubatoys own hybrid. It's a Ranger jacket with an Escape bladder. The bladder itself is made of lighterweight material than the Ranger's and 35lb. lift instead of 44lb. Also I'm not sure it takes doubles. But you can't beat the price, it's $399...

You can also get a $50 gift certificate from Scubatoys that can still be used with the 10% Scubaboard discount once you make 250 valid (useful) posts on the Scubatoys forum. So if you're not in a hurry that's likely your best deal.

Oops..duplicate entry.

I learned long ago not to compare the prices on ScubaToy's website with others. You really have to give them a call and they will give you the true price they'll sell an item for. Many times the prices listed on-line are the manufacturer's price, not the sale price (due to marketing agreements).

I called Leisure Pro last week about the Zeagle Ranger in a Large size. It was out of stock. The salesman was very rude and wouldn't give me a estimated time of their next shipment at all. Price was right at $459-529. Customer service stunk! I guess it's true that everybody in NYC has an attitude.

BORG:
I called Leisure Pro last week about the Zeagle Ranger in a Large size. It was out of stock. The salesman was very rude and wouldn't give me a estimated time of their next shipment at all. Price was right at $459-529.
They're not an authorized Zeagle dealer which is why their price is typically better.

I buy fins, boots and low tech items from them online. Stuff you likely won't need to service.

Even on stuff like that, we can't publish those prices since we are authorized, but we can price whatever we want if you give us a shout - so whether it's a Ranger or a glow stick, we'd love to have you call us up!

Back
Top Bottom