Who dat talkin' 'bout beatin' dem Saints!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Game! and I know that you should never pay to see the Who in concert. The music is still great but the boys are way past their prime.

Very good game and I liked the outcome, but I wasn't too impressed with most of the commercials or The Who. Their performance did take me back over 40 years to an era I'm not supposed to be able to remember.

As a New Orleans native, I am beside myself, really!

So many years of standing behind the Saints, it's just incredible. The city deserves it, the fans deserve it and the Saints deserved it, it still hasn't sunk in really!!

I'm going home this weekend for a few parades and to see Drew Brees as the King of Bacchus!

WHO DAT indeed!

I've been wearing my Brees jersey for 2 weeks and think I'll wear it for 2 more! :)

Great Game! and I know that you should never pay to see the Who in concert. The music is still great but the boys are way past their prime.

I saw Roger Daltrey in concert a few months back. He was great.

So were the Saints!

And starting the second half with that onside kick. What a gutsy call.

And starting the second half with that onside kick. What a gutsy call.

That was a college friend's nephew! How many families can claim a SuperBowl ring?!
Geaux Saints!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom