Whitestar 7/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Busdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Good morning,

Our dive club, Third Coast Divers, will be heading down for a day of diving tomorrow. If any one wants to come swim with us please feel free to PM or just show up. We should be down there around 10 am and plan on doing about 3 dives. I will be in a black 4 door Jeep Wrangler with a Sea Side Dive flag hang from the back.

Look forward to seeing you.

Bus

on the way out... as I'll be there bright n early ('round 8:15am I'm guessin')...

I'll be there Sat. (an prob. Sun.) as well...

If you'll be there Sat. (July 4th), maybe I'll look you up! I am planning to go and need a dive buddy for the day. I'm sure there will be lots of people to connect with, but just in case!

(I'm still driving a big chevy astro, aqua-colored, van!

Kevin:D

I'm meeting a guy at the deep side entrance @ 8 o'clock Sat. morning... I'm in the dark green Honda Accord , I think he drives a silver/grey SUV of some type... you cant miss 'im tho'... his name is Creighton and he looks like Ben Grimm aka Fantastic Four's "Thing".... aka a stocky bald guy... :)

If my family is coming with me, there's no way I'll be there by 8am...BUT, if I'm coming alone, I'll look you up for an early morning dive!

Kevin

Thanks for meeting me for the dives....even if I ended up diving with Gary, "what's his name"!! haha

Later

yeah your Buddy ended up being Quite a Talker eh? :)

seemed nice enough tho'...

I saw the winning photos posted... any of 'em yours ?

I didnt make it out there Sunday.... it got a lil' drunk out Sat. night...

no, I entered 3 photos for kicks and got what I expected a 1st time photographer would get...NADA!

Some of the photos taken were really nice and, regardless, I got in two more dives later in the afternoon--all good!

Until the next time.

Back
Top Bottom