Whites Nuytpro Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BKH

Registered
Reaction score
I purchased a Whites Nuytpro compressed neoprene drysuit last week and was able to get out in it both Sat and Sun this weekend. Suit was great, very flexible and I stayed very warm in 46 degree F water with only a thin fleece undergarment. The boots that are part of the suit are extremely rugged, which came in handy as we had to hike several hundred yards over rocks and beach to get to the spot. Overall, I am very impressed with the suit and would recommend this suit to anyone looking for a very durable, rugged drysuit.

Hi:

Glad you like your white's Nuytpro drysuit. Just bought a custom White's polar-flex 11 drysuit and only had it in the water once since. I half to say for the money, the quality is their and i can't find one fault with it.
Can't wait until i give it a work out.
Just curious thou.... The boots that you have with the suit. Are they attached or rock boots. If rock boots, how do you like them?

safe diving to you all::wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom