White's Fusion with Tech Skin and undergarments.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a lightly used White's Fusion tech skin drysuit, with White's Mk2 Undergarments, Evo boots, Neoprene socks, and Diving Concepts dry gloves. Also includes a White's Drysuit bag, Zipper wax, and inflator whip.

No leaks, well maintained suit, always hung in a cool dry dark room between dives, no UV damage. As close to an "as new" drysuit as you'll get without actually buying new. Never seen saltwater.

Size 2XL/3XL
Undergarments 2XL
Boots 12

Asking $1600 obo, including shipping to North America. Will ship worldwide but will check shipping costs before committing to anything.

Please PM with questions or offers, as I don't check this site all that often these days.

Thanks,

Jim
SDC12040.jpg
SDC12041.jpg
SDC12043.jpg
SDC12042.jpg

Bump $1300 obo.

New price, $1200 obo. Get a good deal on a drysuit before the winter gets here!

$1000 plus shipping.

How loose is this suit? I'm on the high side of the 49" chest. I have large shoulders as well.

I'm about 51 inches in the chest and I have the same size whites as this one except with the bullet skin. Where i have problems is the zipper opening and passing my shoulders through as well as the arms with any decent undergarments for cold weather. Once on it fits alright snug a bit in the arms and shoulders. Can still move though just not comfortable.

I would strongly suggest you try one of these on before buying. From people I have talked to, they seem to fit about 75% of the them, but if you are into heavy weight lifting/power lifting or are of larger then average build it is hard to get a decent fit with one. My experience from talking to whites and others is they are made for the average sized person and people with bellies, (could be wrong here but i don't think I am) then they are with people with more powerful builds(shoulders and chests) If that makes any sense. I have the same problem with suits, custom fitted or I don't have one that fits right.

I dove mine for about a year to make sure it wasn't just the initial learning part, etc. determined I am not in the population size that they are trying to fit and so I've moved on and bought another suit. mine will either be sold or used for backup of my new one.

If you have any questions about the fusion feel free to pm me. If I was in their bracket for dimensions, I would be more then happy with the fusion and still diving it. If you fit in the suit buy it this is a great deal being offered.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom