Whites Fusion Sport Womens Drysuit + Pink Skin, Size S/M

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j.adler

New
Reaction score
I'm selling my Womens Whites Fusion Sport drysuit - I wore it in freshwater twice (in the springs) but it didn't fit me right, so I had to order a custom suit. This is essentially a new suit for a fraction of the price it would cost new. It's in beautiful shape and is designed specifically for women. I'm asking $725 and am including a drysuit hood and hose. Here are some photos of the actual suit (below) as well as more detailed information. Please reply with comments/questions!

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

About the Fusion Sport

Whites’ (now AquaLung) Fusion line is unique among drysuits in that it fits more like a wetsuit. There is a very flexible, waterproof inner shell, over which is a highly stretchy outer shell. The outer shell causes the entire suit to hug your body, minimizing drag while maintaining flexibility.
Additionally:

• The suit comes with soft boots, designed to be worn under something like DUI’s Rock Boots or wetsuit boots.

• The suit has latex seals at the wrists and neck and a self-donning zipper that you can zip and unzip yourself.
Additional features include:

• Heavy-duty skin offers extreme mobility and streamlining while protecting the inner DryCore

• All seams flatlock sewn for stretch and durability

• PU coated knees provide excellent abrasion resistance

• Deluxe suspenders keep garment comfortably in place

• YKK military grade brass dry zipper

Additional Info:

• The suit is silver with pink trim.

• I will ship to USA shipping addresses only. Ships from Florida, USA.

If you have questions, please contact me through the comments section. Thank you, Jenny

I'm selling my Womens Whites Fusion Sport drysuit - I wore it in freshwater twice (in the springs) but it didn't fit me right, so I had to order a custom suit. This is essentially a new suit for a fraction of the price it would cost new. It's in beautiful shape and is designed specifically for women. I'm asking $725 and am including a drysuit hood and hose. Here are some photos of the actual suit (below) as well as more detailed information. Please reply with comments/questions!

View attachment 210599View attachment 210600View attachment 210601View attachment 210602View attachment 210603View attachment 210604

About the Fusion Sport

Whites’ (now AquaLung) Fusion line is unique among drysuits in that it fits more like a wetsuit. There is a very flexible, waterproof inner shell, over which is a highly stretchy outer shell. The outer shell causes the entire suit to hug your body, minimizing drag while maintaining flexibility.
Additionally:

• The suit comes with soft boots, designed to be worn under something like DUI’s Rock Boots or wetsuit boots.

• The suit has latex seals at the wrists and neck and a self-donning zipper that you can zip and unzip yourself.
Additional features include:

• Heavy-duty skin offers extreme mobility and streamlining while protecting the inner DryCore

• All seams flatlock sewn for stretch and durability

• PU coated knees provide excellent abrasion resistance

• Deluxe suspenders keep garment comfortably in place

• YKK military grade brass dry zipper

Additional Info:

• The suit is silver with pink trim.

• I will ship to USA shipping addresses only. Ships from Florida, USA.

If you have questions, please contact me through the comments section. Thank you, Jenny

Hi, although this thread is old, it is not yet marked sold and women's dry suits are rare.
Is this still available? My daughter is 5'4" and 140lb. Thank you either way!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom