Whites Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noshow

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here own a Whites Dry Suit? Looking for impressions ans experience. I am sold on the Aqua Pro Quadflex. Will order on Monday. What do you love about your Whites or do you wish you purchased another brand?

How's it going today Noshow!

See you have done your homework also on these drysuits'.
The Aqua Pro in which you ordered is a assum suit.

Like yourself, i just ordered from White's the "Polar-Flex " 11 last week from my LDS and hope to have it within the month.

I have heard that this company makes a damn good suit and offer alot of extras for no extra charge.

I went with the Polarflex because of the price and being a 50/50 hybrid. Also , i love the 2 tone kneepads.

Another nice thing about the company that i notice was the their service center is very quick to respond if you have any questions.
Also they have alot of men sizes to select from.

My friend that owns the LDS owns the Aqua Pro, and he also told me it is a great suit to dive in. No problems.

Anyway i can't confirm it until i receive mine & try it out. I'll let you know.

Anyway good luck with yours & i hope you will receive your soon.

Safe diving to ya!........

I like Whites suits but I think their customer service skills need some huge changes. I got no response from them from emails and when I called I was basically told that my exhaust valve that I said wasnt working properly was diver error. I explained the situation to the maker of the valve and they resolved the problem for me with no hesitation. I will never purchase a suit from White's again no matter what.

Hi Scubanarc:

I read your post & sorry to here you had problem's with their support staff.

I myself just ordered a drysuit from White's & also hope to have no trouble with it. Cross my fingers......

The only experience that i can relate to you is that i sent them a e-mail concerning size ect, and got a very nice letter back from a Mr. Paul Andr'e Mongeau, vp of sales, in which he was very helpful intermining my problem. The only negative side to this Scubanarc, is that it took about two week to receive a reply, although he appolize for the late responce.

Thought i should reply....

Take care & safe diving to ya... Sam

So I guess the fact that I have not yet received an email response to a question I sent last Monday afternoon comes as no surprise to anyone? I hope I hear some positive experiences...:banging:

FYI...

I just received the email response I have been waiting for from Whites. They were very thourough with their answer...

Glad to hear everything is working out for you guys! :bang:

Glad to of heard No-show...........:wink:

Hey, anybody can be a little late........

I do sincerly apreciate Mr.Mongeau corrisponding back to me.

I really do think White's have a great selection of drysuits & designs.......
:bounce:

Hope everything works out for you.

I had a white's as my first suit. It leaked from dive 10. They patched and patched, but it still leaked.

Finally, they thought I was a crank, and no more CS.

I retired it and bought a DUI vulcanized. Nice. Did 1000 dives on it before ripping the knee.

I pulled out the white's a few weeks ago. It's been in a rubbermaid for about 4 years. When I unfolded it, it cracked. Maybe that was the problem?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom