Whites Catalyst Classic plus extras xxs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glen99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For sale I have a Whites Catalyst Classic drysuit size xxs. This came with a group of new looking gear. I was told it was used on 2 quarry dives. The suit looks awesome. There may be a few little spots on the suit, but i bet they rinse out. The rubber is nice and soft with no tears. According the the website it should fit a person man or woman 5'3"-5''5", waist up to 28 in, chest 31-35, shoulder to crotch is 25-27", crotch to floor is 27-28", neck up to 12.5 also included is the fleece full body piece, inner and outer gloves, size 4-5 soft socks, and size 6WD lace up boots with thick rubber sole, zip up hood size S (there a few spots on the hood, nothing bad. The carrying bag is also included. I will also include the inflator hose All pieces are Whites and all look excellent. I am relatively new to SB but have over 300 rating on ebay with same handle. I would like to get $1000 which will include shipping and paypal fees, but shoot me an offer, you never know? Please PM with any questions and we can discuss Will try to get pics up soon, just pm if you want them right away glen

Somebody throw me an offer, (the worst I can say is no), before i have to take this to ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom