Wanted Whites/ AquaLung Fusion Drysuit xxs/xs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ali_Sagittarius

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a whites or AquaLung Fusion drysuit.
Size xxs/xs, prefer to have pockets and SLT rings :) ... please contact me if you have one for sale!

Also open to package deals with undergarment, boots, hood etc.

I generally would avoid commenting on such a thing as this, but those suits are a horrible choice for nearly anything.

Edit: I’d rather not dive than use one

I however think they are a excellent suit......and just so happen to have a XS fusion sport. Sadly no SLT or pockets but still a great deal at $400. Let me know if you’re interested.

@grantctobin they aren't ideal but they work fine. and if found for the right price, can be a bargain. if you would rather skip the dive than use one, then my conclusion is either A) the dive was going to be boring so you were ready to skip anyways B) you're the type that makes a big deal out of any minor annoyance or C) crazy weird body proportion outside of normal sizes where you require a custom suit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom