Whites Aqua Pro Quadflex Self Entry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noshow

Contributor
Reaction score
My first Dry Suit purchase was ordered today..... a Custom Fit Whites Aqua Pro Quadflex Self Entry BLACK.... sweet. Looking forward to getting it. I have to wait 4-6 weeks though;-0 It will be worth it hopefully. Thanks for everyone's input on entry... that along with a few divers I spoke with changed my order from back to self entry. Hope I won't regret it! It'll be great to be dry and comfortable....

Wish I could get into the Whites shop. Their web site doesn't make it easy to decide which model. Have spoken to a number of people that love the Catalyst. Let us know guys.

adios don O

Ron,

Did you get it? I am ordering mine today and was wondering what you thought.

Chad

Whites is shipping to-day. I probably won't have a chance to do an open water with it until the first week of june. I will pool test it as soon as possible when it arrives.

I hate teaching confined water in a drysuit though.

Please note : This will make 3 Whites drysuits in my "stock" and the 4th Whites drysuit I have purchased.

One of our students did purchase the 45th anniversery crushed neoprene BE. BE or not, it is one REALLY NICE suit !

Whites does have superior customer service and I hope to become a dealer befor the summer is over.

If you have ever talked to DUI on the phone it is a nightmare. Arrogant sob's and highly unlikely I will ever deal with them.

Ron

Hi Ron: Just to get in on White's drysuits. I just ordered mine about 2 weeks ago & hope to get it soon. I went with the "Polar-flex" 11. I really love that stile being 50/50 mix.

I notice that you own 3 white's drysuit. "Your da man"
Would you happen to know if the stock suits are true to size.
I base mine on the XL for all my measurements are similar to theirs. Also was wondering if their 2 XL attached boot is considered their size 11
Anyway they have some great lineups. Hope not to have any problems with it. Can't wait.....love those kneepads.
Thanks ron......

P.S. Some lds say that Whites's are the DUI, without the hefty price tag.

Garfish...

Thought I would give you some feedback with the Whites Stock Sizes. It looked on paper that I was right on board with the XXL due to my 6'4" 230 size and other measurements. I tried one on at the LDS where I ordered and it fit ok till I bent over and moved my body at all. No Way! I opted for the custom without hesitation. I was able to dive the XXL (the shop had no XXXL's for 'rental') and it was terrible. A shell suit that is too small just does not work. At least a neoprene would have a little give but the BiLam was truely uncomfortable.

So again, looked like on paper it was the one for me but in practice not. It goes without saying that try before you buy. I have also been told that the Whites are fantastic suits. A friend from the UK says that he rates them second only to Gates... too bad I have to wait 4-6 weeks for my suit to be ready. Till then I will be suffering with the XXL. Better than nothing!

Sounds good.

I ordered a custom catalyst this morning. Pocket on each thigh, wrist dump, p valve. I figured do it right the first time and not have to keep adding to it later and at least I know it will fit. Now I just have to wait 4-5 weeks and I will be warm for a change.

Can't wait.

Chad

Hi ya noshow:

Thanks for info. Like i said i ordered the xl stock size. I hope i won't have any problem with mine when i get it. Im 6'1/2" tall and the sizing is between 6' to 6'3.''. With the extra height and being the bottom half neo, you know, i'll keep my fingers cross.
My lds said if i have any problem with it that he can send it back. It would a pitty if i wasted my time on bad measurements.
Anyway i'll keep ya posted...

The Gar......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom