White Perch in the NE USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowviz

Solo Diver
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I live on Wood River in RI I was fishing from my property today and caught a 2 foot long rainbow trout. There are White Perch in the part of the river that runs thru the Great Swamp. They don't get very big around here. Good Luck

I live on Wood River in RI I was fishing from my property today and caught a 2 foot long rainbow trout. There are White Perch in the part of the river that runs thru the Great Swamp. They don't get very big around here. Good Luck

My cat is saying share.

I live on Wood River in RI I was fishing from my property today and caught a 2 foot long rainbow trout.
Wow, I've fished the streams of western Pennsylvania as a kid and can only imagine that beast. :)

Iron skillet, real butter, just a touch of garlic. Slowly cook until just done. Open along the midline on one side and remove the bones in one piece. Pinch the fins and pull to remove remaining bones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom