White Nexus Shell dry suit - Stock Size MK with size 8 socks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

in_cavediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a 2004 era whites Nexus dry suit with size 8 socks - Stock size MK. At last use, seals were good and it did not leak. It has been a backup suit for a couple of years and is now the 'third out' suit for my wife.

Size chart:
Whites Dry Suit Sizing Chart

Suit does NOT come with boots (you supply - chuck taylors are popular)
Suit does NOT come with undergarments (rondel on Ebay is a great source for cheap undergarments)

Pictures:
https://engineering.purdue.edu/~loganm/suit/

We simply do not need 5 dry suits - hence why we are selling it.

Best offer or trade.

(looking for steel tanks, AL 40's or Posiedon, Zeagle, Dive Rite regs)

loganm@purdue.edu or PM here

Thanks

Mike

suit.jpg

What's the height/weight of the people who were using this suit?

My wife is 5' 3" 140ish and the suit is too tall/too big for her. Whites advertised 5'9-5"10 and I'd say 5'7"-5'9" is about right. They also claim 155-175 and I'd personally put it at 150-165ish. Mind you, that's for 'northern' undergarments. If you use lightweight stuff, the whites numbers probably work better.

We bought this new, with rock boots and undies on super saver really great deal when my wife started diving for her to try drysuits (I already had a custom whites suit). We knew the suit was a stretch for her to use but it got her started and the price was really good (below cost with all the requisite accessories). She now has a DUI TLS 350 and Bare tech-dry suit to choose from - both custom fit so this just is not needed by us. Its in really good shape with not that many dives on it - probably in the 20-40 dives range. (once she decided she liked diving and started cavern/cave diving - it was time to upgrade the suit - she still uses the rock boots and undies with the new suits).

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom