Which underwater notebook?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of the two, Oxy. You can use the band that holds it closed to also hold it open, which is a great feature if you're taking notes about something. The DR one's velcro might allow it, also, but I'm not sure. I think Halcyon's latest iteration is a bit better than both of them due to the bungee loop on the top. You can thread a small boltsnap into it or use a regular double ender, plus it has an elastic/velcro page divider.

Thanks for the breakdown of the features. The Halcyon it is!

very nice but little big ( some cm more than standard notes ) is also scubapro's .

you also get complete graphite (without wood) pencil - nice price . Insert sheets are standard size.

on outer back side you have separate plastic clear window for some procedures, you can read without opening notes .

http://www.underwatertools.de/Wet-Notes/Scubapro-Wetnotes::396.html

excellent quality

SP and Halcyon look almost identical. Aquasketch is too bulky and too complicated.

too bulky? it's just a slate. Too complicated? Hmmm... maybe for some, I suppose...

Yeah, it's got knobs on it. Ain't no one got time for that. Keep it simple.

Back
Top Bottom