Which SB'ers are going to see Ned DeLoach?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Sounds like an interesting opportunity! Bummer I can't make it up, I really love his books!

I'll be there for the Tuesday thing, but the cost of the Wednesday class kind of turned me off to attending it.

Michelle and I will be in town for the dinner, and we're thinking about going to see Ned DeLoach speak.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/special-announcements/237329-ned-deloach-comes-colorado-2-days.html

Thanks Shark Bait Dive Club for bringing him to Colorado!

This is a great opportunity. My son and I attended a week long seminar in Key Largo in April and had a great time. Both Ned and Anna have a great deal of knowledge and are very helpful.

Enjoy and let us know how it went.

Anna will be here too. I met them both in Bonaire in '06. They are a delightful couple and will give us a great talk and class!

Really want to be there, but work, yet again, gets in the way and is sending me off to Red Bluff, CA for the week...

Really want to be there, but work, yet again, gets in the way and is sending me off to Red Bluff, CA for the week...

Why don't you show work the thread on Airline Surcharges! That should put an end to the trip! :D

Seriously, that really blows. Maybe you can have someone video the presentation, and you can watch it at your leisure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom