Which Sandals Resort has the best scuba diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this thread was so Six years ago...

Interestingly enough, I found this thread from a Google search 2 days ago, before this thread popped up on the “recent posts” again. Others may find interest too.

this thread was so Six years ago...

However my comments are contemporary. Diving in Negril continues to improve.

St. Lucia diving was also pretty good. We stayed at La Toc, and that entailed a bus ride through town to get to the boat which wasn't optimal. Next time, I think we'd stay at Grande. With a kid, Turks and Caicos Beaches was really good with the boat and dive center there in the resort and fairly decent diving (including hanging with a whale shark one year) but I understand that resort has now closed.

I can tell you categorically that the sandals Montego Bay is the worst diving I have seen in my life hands down. from the dead reef to the DMs chasing puffer fish to ty and squeeze them to make them puff up, turning every starfish they can find on their backs etc. I called them out on it, not publicly, but at the back of the boat after the other divers had left and was basically told to ‘get f@cked, this is our ocean’

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom