Which reg?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd go with the Titan LX, I dive the Titan LX Supreme and I'm really happy with it, I dive cold waters, It has never freeflowed once, not even today when I purged it from 240 bar down to 50 bar to unlead myself.

So the Titan works really well even here in cold ass Sweden where the conditions are quite bad most of the times.

I have used briefly an Oceanic Delta 4, and really didn't see anything wrong with it. Breathing through it was very comfortable and easy, from surface to depth, it stayed the same resistance.

Been using Delta 4 for year now without any problems in temps from 76 down to 42 degrees. No experience with the other.

Well I ordered a Titian LX, but somehow managed to get a Legend for the same price, so I wasn’t complaining. Have used it on four dives now and it breathes fantastically.. Now one day will need to upgrade my Aeris Atmos Pro first stage to match!

Thanks for everybody’s comments and advice.

:) goo deal! worked out quite well for ya. Glad to see you'e happy with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom