Which Operators Are Doing Phuket Daytrips During The Pandemic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JonnieB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Can members give the names of boats/operators in Phuket who are currently running daytrips to the local Phuket dive sites. I'm here now and seems most shops are on temporary or permanent hiatus.

Sea Bees Phuket are running weekend daytrips, you will have to check their Facebook page for destinations.
Sea Bees Diving

I don't know if these are part of stevenl's list.

.... Email contact, or Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp etc, is best right now.
Probably the only way in a situation like now.
No need to commute to the office and work at home or anywhere else.

Sea Bees Phuket are running weekend daytrips, you will have to check their Facebook page for destinations.
Sea Bees Diving

Only part of what we sell on a personal basis, simply because pricewise (which is really important for online sales) they're much more expensive than others.

Sea Bees Diving

Thanks for the reply...yes, I have been diving with Seabees the past 2 weekends. For March, they are diving weekends and Thai holidays but for April, they are planning to go out 7 days a week.

Only part of what we sell on a personal basis, simply because pricewise (which is really important for online sales) they're much more expensive than others.
B5800 for 4 dive weekend (2 days)...I subtract 1000 baht for not eating in restos for those 2 days (four meals) and 600 baht for equip rental leaves me with B4200 for four boat dives or 1050 per tank. Pretty cheap for probably the best most comfortable day-trip boat on the island.

B5800 for 4 dive weekend (2 days)...I subtract 1000 baht for not eating in restos for those 2 days (four meals) and 600 baht for equip rental leaves me with B4200 for four boat dives or 1050 per tank. Pretty cheap for probably the best most comfortable day-trip boat on the island.
Most hotels have breakfast included. As I said "Only part of what we sell on a personal basis,", I am not going to comment on operators here on the open forum unless there is a specific need for that.

Enjoy your trips.

To make sense of stevenl's reticence, you need to understand that Thailand's over the top anti-defamation laws make it extremely ill-advised for locals to publicly state anything beyond the barest facts about a Thai business.

Posting anything negative about a business or person can result in fines or jail time and even expulsion from the country for non-citizen residents. Unlike US law, it does not matter if the the post is pure opinion or demonstrably true.

Back
Top Bottom