Which one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tony,

I've got the OMS system. And if you're not in a huge hurry, you're more than welcome to take a dive in it during Memorial Day to see what you think about that system.

All three make a good product. I have been diving the OMS rig for 5 or 6 years. I recently went to the Beneath the Sea dive show in New Jersey. There is a 4th player now. One of the big attractions at the show seemed to be a new harness/wing by Deepoutdoors . Their website has very little on it yet but I'm ready to sell my OMS rig and convert! It has a bew bungie bands but they are sewn on the inside to prevent snags and there didn't seem to be as many bungies as the OMS which should help buoyancy control a bit.

You can use the link on their webpage to send a message to them and ask about local dealers in your area. Don't expect to go in any but the largest tech shops to see them on display. They are very, very new but the quality is there. I saw Joel Silverstein at the booth while I was there and he gave them high praise on their design as well. Joel will tell you if he doesn't like something so that was a big compliment for them.

Jeff

Local dealer (and regional rep) for Deep Outdoors is my favorite shop, Southern Scuba, aka Alec Ranck.

And if I can talk Alec into coming down to Travis, he might bring some of those BC's with him.

I also have heard really good things about their product and want to take a good hard look at them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom