Which MYRTLE BEACH LDS do we use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MindMagick

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings to all,

We are vacationing in Myrtle Beach the last week in July and would like to dive the area. Any suggestions as to which dive operation we use? Never have been here before! All suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

I'm very interested in the reply to your question as I'm traveling to Myrtle beach for the first time in August. From my research I've learned that most of the diving is done from Murrell's Inlet. One popular dive outfit there is Express Watersports. Let me know what you find out and enjoy your trip! I hear there's much more to do there besides scuba diving.

-Dean

gonna be there myself in august...i'll be keeping an eye on this thread...hopefully we get some good responses...

.expresswatersports.com/pages/scuba-diving/dive-sites.php

apparently i haven't posted enough to place a URL link in my post so add a

to the front end of that link there

I strongly recommend express water sports. They are a lil south of myrtle beach in Murrells inlet. I have used this shop several times and have absolutly no regrets when dealing with them. Phone number to contact them is 1-866-566-9338, they also have a very helpful website. Hope this helps,and the diving down there is awesome as well.

I live in MB and if you are looking for a great operation, then book with scuba express. They run a great boat and have good customer service. If you are looking for the best site to dive then go to the Hebe. It is an great site.

The 'Hebe' is an awesome wreck, I whole heartedly agree !!! I just dove it two weeks ago. It is absolutly polluted with huge grouper and scamp. We also has a small pod of dolphin swim with us, and a decent school of Mahi dart by. Plus you can find all sorts of goodies on the wreck as well. :D

imukdiver,

Thanks for the info on the Hebe! I actually looked at this on-line and thought it may be a good possibility! Just being inquisitive, what was the H2O temp. and vis. like? Thanks in advance!!!

imukdiver & anytime,

Thanks for the LDS Opeartions names & recommendations. I 'think" our condo is just south of Myrtle so out of convenience regarding location we will 'probably" use them. I will report back on this thread when we return. Thanks again!
MindMagick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom