Which model Tusa Regulator is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jayfarmlaw

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
IMG_2413.JPG
IMG_2415.JPG
IMG_2414.JPG
Craigslist did it to me
IMG_2413.JPG
again and I got a great deal on a set of gear. I'm more of a Scubapro guy but included was a set of Tusa regulators I can not find any model numbers on. The first stage has 2 HP ports and 4 LP ports. On one end it has the following markings:
CE 0426
EN 250-2000
>10C

The second stage has a really nice factory swivel, adjustable but no predive setting, and a serial number of US700880

Supposedly was bought brand 10 years ago new and never dove. It will be for students so I'll service it and just keep it as a spare. Thanks in advance for your response.

Merry Christmas!
Jay

THANK YOU!!! Looks like the American version may be a 670. I found an exploded diagram and manual for it on line....even a recall and something about parts for life. I appreciate your help. For $175 for a SP Knighthawk BCD with 2 dives on it, Henderson hyperstretch wetsuit, atomic splits (now im gonna die...luckily I hate splits) and the supersized Akona backpack, I really couldn't go wrong. I now have another extra set of gear I'll never use. Students and friends just got lucky.... Lol. Damn you Craigslist!

Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom