Which finz...???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nysurf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all - Im an avid diver - its my carer - its my retirement... When it comes to fins there is only one way to go.. That is with FORCE FIN..

Get em long get em short - what ever your area of interest is there is a force fin for you.

Myself for example like to wreck dive and enjoy hunting in kelp.. So I use the Original design. The are short they are light and man do they produce power and the skulling ability is unmatched.

i was an original owner of the "YELLOWS" back in the day and continue to chew on these things.. Mmm mmm good.

Here they are in action..PIC HERE ---->

more pics later..

Attachments

• divin.jpg
    divin.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 61
Is this guy a Force Fin sales rep?

no im not a sales rep Im just a fan.. Weird post from a weird and strange diver for sure..lol

Force fin did away with sales reps by the way..

Good stuff

He is not but, I am a test diver for them and live in the mean streets of Lake Park a few towns south of you and if you ever want to try them, PM me.
I like diving and this area is great and the folks have been real nice since I moved here from Alaska. That being said your welcome to try mine and I am looking to buy a house in Abacoa.

I have just begun using Force Fins and like them, but it may be a stretch to say that they are the only fin for everyone.

Hello all - Im an avid diver - its my carer - its my retirement... When it comes to fins there is only one way to go.. That is with FORCE FIN..

Get em long get em short - what ever your area of interest is there is a force fin for you.

Myself for example like to wreck dive and enjoy hunting in kelp.. So I use the Original design. The are short they are light and man do they produce power and the skulling ability is unmatched.

i was an original owner of the "YELLOWS" back in the day and continue to chew on these things.. Mmm mmm good.

Here they are in action..PIC HERE ---->

more pics later..

Well, after five million threads on the best fin, whew, I am glad that is settled.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom