Which Dry Gloves over XXL Santi 2.0 liners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris H

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I did an 80+ minute scooter dive in 45°F water yesterday. I just ordered Santi 2.0 Gloves size XXL. I’m a little concerned that I won’t be able to the them into the Atlas 660 gloves I’ve been using. I have Si-tech rings. If you have large hands and Santi Heated Gloves, which dry gloves do you use?

I have Santi 2.0 liners in size XXL and use the Ultima Dry Glove System with XXL gloves. I also have used the Showa 720 gloves in XXL with other liners. The Ultima XXL gloves seem to be bigger than the Showa ones.

I have Santi 2.0 liners in size XXL and use the Ultima Dry Glove System with XXL gloves. I also have used the Showa 720 gloves in XXL with other liners. The Ultima XXL gloves seem to be bigger than the Showa ones.
Thanks. I picked up a pair of XXL Fourth Element rubber gloves. The liners fit inside them better than my current Blue gloves. I was hoping to try them today, but Lake Superior isn’t cooperating.

Back
Top Bottom