Which Cozumel Dive Ops Dive on Sundays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's build two lists since OP claims that "many dive ops don't dive on Sundays" (but can't name one).

Sunday Divers
Blue Angel
Dive Paradise
Dive with Julio
Dressel
Jungle Divers
Liquid Blue
Salty Endeavors
Tres Pelicanos
Scuba Shack
Blue XT Sea
Dive With Martin
Aldora

Sunday Non-Divers
???

Let's build two lists since OP claims that "many dive ops don't dive on Sundays" (but can't name one).

Sunday Divers
Blue Angel
Dive Paradise
Dive with Julio
Dressel
Jungle Divers
Liquid Blue
Salty Endeavors
Tres Pelicanos
Scuba Shack
Blue XT Sea
Dive With Martin
Aldora

Sunday Non-Divers
???

in 25 years Aldora has been diving every day the port was open,,,and many when it wasn't.

dave dillehay

And I can't think of a reason why any dive op wouldn't go out on Sundays, especially seeing as their competition is. Any op who would make their customers sit on shore or send them to their competition one day a week would be firing at their own walking appendages.

When I am on Cozumel, I dive on Sundays, fish on Sundays, eat at restaurants on Sundays, take taxis around the island on Sundays... The only thing I do differently on Sundays is buy beer before 3PM.

3 pages for this? Lol...

Thanks - yes there are definitely a decent number who do not dive on Sundays. Here's what we have so far:

Sunday Divers
Dive Paradise
Dressel
Jungle Divers
Liquid Blue
Tres Pelicanos

Just change that to all of them dive on Sundays because they all do. There might, maybe possibly be one or two that don't but with over 100 to choose from, it don't really matter

Thanks - yes there are definitely a decent number who do not dive on Sundays. Here's what we have so far:

Sunday Divers
Dive Paradise
Dressel
Jungle Divers
Liquid Blue
Tres Pelicanos

Tell me two that don't dive on Sundays if they have enough customers that want to dive.......

Yes you can dive on Sundays with any dive op but you can’t buy booze on Sundays in grocery store!
Here we go
Pre-covid alcohol sales time opened up to 9(?) to 5PM from the previous restricted hours. They may be reduced a little with Covid restrictions

Make sure you aren't confusing shops that don't have OFFICE hours on Sunday vs shops that don't dive on Sundays. In my 20 years on the island owning a shop I don't know a single shop that doesn't dive on Sundays. I mean if a shop happens to not have any customers on a Sunday they may not dive that particular Sunday - but don't overthink t! It would be silly for a dive operation not to offer dives 7 days a week.

Yes you can dive on Sundays with any dive op but you can’t buy booze on Sundays in grocery store!
I can't address temporary pandemic rules, but in normal times that is not correct. I'm not saying that I understand the logic, but the rule for buying alcohol in stores on Sundays is that sales are shut down at 3PM. Before 3PM it's just like any other day.

Back
Top Bottom