Where's Zinc?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GaryBDavis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I need to get ahold of that guy. That SOB cost me a lot of money. Anyone know where he is these days?

Attachments

• IMG_0749_resize.jpg
    IMG_0749_resize.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 359
I can't for the life of me figure out what this is about...

What's up?

I can't for the life of me figure out what this is about...

What's up?

Ha!

After seeing your Dive Rite setup on a FG trip, I sold all my gear and purchased the same stuff. I spent a small fortune at DiveGearExpress and the LDS. You cost me like, 2 grand... Youre not working for DGE now, are you? If not, you should have been paid commission.

So, now I have some questions about your Pelican case and the setup you have in there. I already have that same case (I collect Pelican cases too... its all the same sad disease), so at least you won't cost me more money there.

So, if my post didn't scare you off and you've got a few minutes to spare, PM me a phone number. I promise I'll be nice.

PS, I do like the DR setup. Had a blast putting it all together. So far, I dove it in the GOM, Guam and Hawaii and a few local places as well.

I have some answers about that case! Too damn heavy!
A diver needs to be able to put their own case in the back of a truck without asking for help :wink:
I agree, tubs work better

Yeah but the cases look so cool. That's the objective isn't it - to look cool?

Zinc was nice enough to give me a call so I could ask some more scuba questions. I'll probably just end up spending some more money now...

I have to say that is one hell of a way to get someone to respond lol!

Now that was funny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom