Where’s the text box to type a response (another random issue similar to the “like this post?”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL and here I've been thinking that it was me doing something to cause it. Phew

Anybody noticing SB locking up again? Last few weeks, about the time the "like" and "reply" problem started, I get a lot of lockups. They are different from before when SB would lock up the whole computer. Now it just makes the window respond so late that it is useless. I can open a different window and that will work.

@diversteve
Sorry to keep blowing up the thread,
We'll have to see what Pete figures out - I don't phone browse at all so can't reproduce your errors.

I'm having same problems but trying remain patient and optimistic.

I've been getting this behavior for two weeks on my mac with safari. It isn't happening on my iPhone. I mentioned it back then. It also is related to the inability to use quote+ and inability to copy and past text. Seems a mess.

Yep. On the first page of this thread there were two check boxes (Facebook & Twitter) no Reply box and no way to enter a response. First I've seen this.

But after I posted this response and went back to page 1 everything was normal.

It’s pretty random.

Most of my SB usage is on my phone.

SB had pretty much stopped working for me. Last night I installed an adblocker. Now it works fine. I didn't want to do that but.....

I've been getting this behavior for two weeks on my mac with safari. It isn't happening on my iPhone. I mentioned it back then. It also is related to the inability to use quote+ and inability to copy and past text. Seems a mess.

I'm on my Samsung G7. I'm experiencing each of the 4 intermittently. Had assumed at least some of them were operator errors, lol. This too shall pass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom