Where's Brad Nelson?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveDad

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Brad Nelson used to be a DM at Bob Sotos...just curious, since they closed, any idea where Brad went? I owe him some CDs....

I think Brad is involved with the Nekton Rorqual, along with Sandy, another ex-Soto divemaster

I also wondered where he was. The Nekton Rorqual kinda rings a bell. Brad needs to update his website and let us know where he is!

I dove with Brad last March at the Turtle Farm reef, he was either setting up, or fully underway, with the Caribe Holdings LTD. Liveaboard business in addition to Caribbean Creations. If I run into him again this March I'll direct him to this forum ....

One of my friends was in Grand Cayman this past weekend and ran into Brad at the Turtle Farm, getting ready to dive. He said he was an architect now! That's all I know. I googled Architects in G.C. but found nothing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom