Where to stay on Saba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barry Goode

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going to Saba in 48 hours & need to decide where to stay. As a single Advanced PADI diver, I don't care that much about the hotel. Scout's is inexpensive but they don't work w/ Sea Saba (which everyone in here raves about).

To dive with Sea Saba I'd probably go with Juliana's.

Any quick advice?

Barry

Juliana's is our top recommendation for great accommodations and they work closely with Sea Saba... also our number one dive operator on Saba!

I completely agree... The combination of Juliana's and Tropics Cafe run by Wim and Johanna is awesome! Then throw in Sea Saba run by John and Lynn... it is a winning combination on Saba!!

Enjoy Saba!!

Two good options on Saba are Julianna's and the Cottage Club.
You will be happy with either choice.

I know this is to late, but in case anybody checks this in the future here are my 2 cents ( plus the 3 other people I was with on this dive trip)
We spent a week on Saba
The Flamboyant Cottage ( Flamboyant Cottage.)..GREAT place to stay !!!
Saba Divers was GREAT !!!! we got picked up every morning by Billy ( the best taxi driver on the island) and taken down to the port, and Billy was waiting for us when we pulled into port everyday !
Michael & Wesley greeted us everyday as we exited the taxi. These guys made a week of diving so much fun. I have to say this really is a great CREW !!!
...........We are so happy we got to dive with Saba Divers !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom