Where to stay/dive in Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi. Looking for recommendations on where to stay/dive in Fiji. My first trip and will be there 5-6 nights. Resort preferred as opposed to live aboard (other half doesn’t dive). Was looking at either Paradise Cove or Treasure Island (don’t have kids). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Bula! Well if you want the diving to be Wow, as opposed to quite good, Look at Beqa Lagoon Resort (4 hour transfer from Nadi), Volivoli or Wananavu (both around 1 1/2 hour transfers.) These are not your typical small palm fringed islands, but they are the best dive options for you in the 3-4* range with only 5 nights available. Lovely beaches, good food and top notch diving.
Have a great trip!

I second Beqa Lagoon Resort! I have been twice, and both trips were excellent in every way.

Although it has been quite a while, now that I think about it; 8 and 10 years ago ... wow.

Beqa Lagoon is fully booked. Any idea what the diving is like around the Mamanuca Islands / Octopus resort?

Back
Top Bottom