Where to rent underwater cameras???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

celticreefer

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to the florida keys in a couple of weeks to dive and was hoping to rent an underwater camera. I am having a hard time at finding an online company or dive shop there that do rent cameras (looking sea & sea camera or a Sealife camera). anyone know of any places or sites to rent underwater cameras? Thanks.

Try these guys..they gave me a great deal on high end rentals ( aquatica housing for Canon 5d mark II) and later a good retail price when I wanted to purchase.
While they are in Ca, I am in Lake Worth, Florida, and the transactions and service could not have been better if they had litterally been next door.

AB Sea Photo, Welcome to A B Sea Photo. Home of the worlds largest selection of underwater camera rentals and the smallest underwater camera housings by Oceanhaus. We have been serving underwater photographers in both the professional and recreationa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom