Where to rent some gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The_Ghost

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I live in the peoria, Ilinois area. I would like to try out some difrent style BCDs, but at the one main dive store I go(where I got Cert) only rents out jack style. If I find something online he said he can order whatever, but I would rather try before I buy.

With haigs quarry and mermet springs do they have a fairly wider selection of styles of bcds to rent?

Also since I'm a big guy my choices are also limited :(

Haigh Does not have rental equip I don't beleive. Check out Dive Right In Scuba in Plainfield IL.

Matt

actully after posting this and doin some more searching I found a store that rents bp/w and back inflates.

I belive it was Do Dive In Scuba Center | Peoria Illinois

Oddly enough they are the ONLY store in the peoria/pekin/morton area that rent out bp/w. Everyone else rented only jacket syles. There was another store in peoria that had some bp/w on display but thats it. The one in morton didn't have any.

oh and haigs does have rentel gear, I rented from them last year. :)

Haigh does rent BC's (Tusa I think). You could also try Berry Dive Center in Northbrook, IL though I don't think they have any wings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom