Where To Purchase Soda Lime NY Metro Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ex Con

Reaction score
I would like to purchase through my business therefore buying thru a dive shop is impossible. Anyone know of medical supply wholesalers etc?

I am in the process of opening a diveshop in NYC (bronx). I am working on setting up being a distributor for Molecular products sofnalime.. I will be stocking 8-12 mesh, and later on 4-8 also.. drop me an email in about 2 weeks I will probably have stock by then. I will also have the stuff available for shipping although it will probably be at least $25 per keg for shipping..

Medical grade is not the best choice since it contains KOH..

Thats an extreme solution to getting savings on Sofno for your Turtle Padiscubapro :D

Would be much cheaper to just buy it, or are you also gonna be a dealer for APD? :jester:

Already an APD dealer..

It doesn't save that much money though... Shipping and the declining dollar raises costs..

I'm stocking it for the convence of my students and I'll make a few bucks on top of that.. I'll be starting with 2 or 3 pallets at a time and see how it goes from there... I also have a few dealers that I'm going to sell to that I'll be able to get it to them cheaper than they are currently paying and still make some money.

Is there a directory of dealers nation wide who would purchase soda lime ? Also, any idea on what the cost of a keg would be excluding shipping ? How much does a keg hold ?

Thanx.....forfun

Ex Con:
I would like to purchase through my business therefore buying thru a dive shop is impossible. Anyone know of medical supply wholesalers etc?
I am getting a sample of soda lime that is currently used by the navy of several countries. I would most probably be able to supply this product

Thanx...forfun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom