where to post stuff for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

🤔

ScubaBoard's Classified Section Requires 10 posts before you're allowed
That was the anti-spammer measure that had been in place until just recently, when additional layers of protection were added because spammers were gaming the 10-post rule. The bottom line remains the same, though: posting in Classifieds is a privilege for participating SB members.

That was the anti-spammer measure that had been in place until just recently, when additional layers of protection were added because spammers were gaming the 10-post rule. The bottom line remains the same, though: posting in Classifieds is a privilege for participating SB members.
Oh! Are the current requirements for access shown somewhere or is it secret?

I see what you did there.
Yeah they're in your link

No they're not in "his" link or anywhere else.

As per the moderator post, changes in permissions have been made and they're not disclosed for reasons that should be obvious.

What is also questionable, at least to me and one other member who replied, is the intent of the thread starter.

1f914.png

who opens links and can find anything in there if they can

View attachment 859594

who opens links and can find anything in there if they can

I think you're trying to say that if you click the link to the Classifieds the information regarding who is qualified to post will be displayed. I maintain that it is not, because to disclose it makes it easier for scammers to bypass the restrictions and ripoff unsuspecting buyers.

Back
Top Bottom