Where to go for ~3 weeks for diving and other activities mixed in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

webbah

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Considering a trip in February or March to Thailand but am wondering if there are other locations we should consider. I could dive all day everyday but my wife only wants to dive just a few days on the trip. This is fine for me as we do enjoy casual non-diving activities. Not super active people but short hikes are ok. Love immersing ourselves in the culture so resorts are only a maybe. Not a fan of all inclusive resorts. Might throw in a week long LOB depending on location.

Really just want a location that is as “normal” as possible during the pandemic regarding quarantine and testing requirements, restaurants open and serving alcohol, etc. In other words, still able to get 80%+ of the prepandemic experience. While we absolutely love Cozumel and the Yucatán, we’ve done that a few times and want to adventure farther. Again, Thailand? Fiji? Costa Rica (realize diving isn’t fantastic, been there), Vietnam? Bora Bora? Other?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom