Where to go diving ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LikeTo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ciao all,

We are group of 5 friend who like to dive :D
We come from Milan, Italy .

We like to spend 7-10 end October or start November days in the red sea and think about 2 options :

1. go to Sharem El Shich and Dahab for diving .
2. go to Eilat , Israel for diving.

prices of hotel and flight okay same same .

What is the situation in Egypt after all the problems when president gone , is it okay and safe go there ? is they served beer at all ?
travel agent give 2 options and this is good I found this forum to get advise here.

Thank you

Ciao Ciao

Sergio

Buon giorno,

Consider a 3rd option and have a look at the Marsa Alam area in the south lot's of italian go there, Coraya Bay, El Quseir. It will also be a little warmer . Marsa Alam has its own international airport.

There is nothing to worry about going to Egypt I have done 5 trips this year , so far so good and intend to do 2 more before going into hibernation. They have beer of course also good wine.

Shar El Sheikh and Dahab are good for diving and entertainment, not sure about Eilat never been there.

You can also get travel information here : Forum Viaggi Egitto - Consigli per il tuo viaggio a Egitto - TripAdvisor

Saluti

Thank you

Ciao Sergio

There is always Aqaba in Jordan

Came back yesterday from Coraya Bay 10 mins from Marsa Alam airport, stayed at the Sol Y Mar Solaya - Villaggio Bravo lots of good looking single italian young ladies ... Dio !
Diving has been good too had my first shark encounter at Sha'ab Alam, White-tip Reef-shark 2 babies and one 1,5 m. Temperatures have been around 34°C during mid-day very pleasant at night 23 - 25°, sea 29° down at 26 m !

Back
Top Bottom