Where to find Sony U/W housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Los36

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a MPK-P9 housing for my DSC-P7. I understand that they've been discontinued for about a year.
Does anyone know where I can find one new or used? I watch eBay regularly, expecting one to suface, but it just doesn't seem to happen.

Thanks.

Los36:
I'm looking for a MPK-P9 housing for my DSC-P7. I understand that they've been discontinued for about a year.
Does anyone know where I can find one new or used? I watch eBay regularly, expecting one to suface, but it just doesn't seem to happen.
Thanks.
That's where I'd look, there were four of them on eBay this month: http://search-completed.ebay.com/MP...titleZMPKQ2dP9QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZsoQQsojsZ1

Someone else on this board was just looking for one, maybe do a search here to find out if they were successful.

Steve

P.S. in case you aren't familiar with eBay, if you do a search and add it to your Favorites, it will e-mail you anytime an MPK-P9 is listed.

Back
Top Bottom