Where to find replacement weight pockets??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiggerz

New
Reaction score
I have a Seaquest pro BCD with the quickdraw weight system. (Velcrow pockets, not the surelock type) I am having a ton of trouble finding replacements as mine has no pockets at the moment. Anyone have a good spot to look or know someone who has extras?

I've called Seaquest (Aqualung in California) several times to locate parts.. If you ask, they will locate a shop near you with stock and call you back with that info. They'll also tell you whether or not the items are available in their warehouse so that a Seaquest dealer may special order for you if he's out of stock.

At the bottom of your local quarry, right under one of the training platforms. (Pick up a like-new snorkle or two while you're there!)

:eyebrow:

I got them from LeisurePro. Want to mention though the replacement was not exactly what I lost. (Didn’t notice I yanked it out – don’t just tug on a lanyard without looking at what it’s caught on.) The missing part was the Velcro that holds a single weight in place. Now I have to say; it is more annoying to have not got the same thing I lost than dealing with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom