Where to find quality used equipment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atagrob

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for places to buy quality used equipment. I'm not looking for the greatest deal ever. I buy low mileage, great condition used cars from CarMax and save 20% vs. new. I have never had a problem.

Looking for the same as I go to replace some 25 year old equipment that has recalls and can't be serviced.

So we have:
ScubaBoard.com classifieds
eBay
Craigslist (hard to figure out how to buy safely out of town)

Dive Shop:
Discount Divers Supply

If you know other could you post them here? Thanks in advance.

Don't forget ebay. That is where most of the equipment I own has come from. On second thought, it is not safe for you to buy from ebay.

I'm looking for places to buy quality used equipment. ...
That can happen anywhere.

It is up to you to know what you want and what it is worth to you. Good deals disappear in a flash. Be there with money in hand and finger on "Buy Now". And, most importantly, know how to wait for it! Everything sooner or later goes on the block.

Don't forget ebay. That is where most of the equipment I own has come from. On second thought, it is not safe for you to buy from ebay.

That's funny

Some of the dive shops with online storefronts also have used sections. North East scuba supply, dive Right in scuba, and beaver divers.

There is also a Facebook scuba gear swap group.

I'm looking for places to buy quality used equipment. I'm not looking for the greatest deal ever. I buy low mileage, great condition used cars from CarMax and save 20% vs. new. I have never had a problem.

Looking for the same as I go to replace some 25 year old equipment that has recalls and can't be serviced.

So we have:
ScubaBoard.com classifieds
eBay
Craigslist (hard to figure out how to buy safely out of town)

Dive Shop:
Discount Divers Supply

If you know other could you post them here? Thanks in advance.

Leisure Pro will have the largest supply.

Back
Top Bottom